蓝湖区域公园 is a great place to spend a day with the family. There are plenty of activities to keep everyone busy, including hiking, fishing, and swimming. 这个公园也是各种野生动物的家园, 所以一定要留意鹿, 鸟, 还有其他动物.
Blue Lake is a popular destination for people who want to hike in the Portland area. The lake has many well-maintained trails which wind their way around it and through the surrounding forest, where hikers are treated to beautiful views of Mount Hood throughout the year.
如果你更喜欢钓鱼，蓝湖区域公园有你的覆盖范围. The park is home to many fish, 包括虹鳟鱼, 大嘴鲈鱼, 和鲶鱼. There are also several well-stocked fishing ponds for those who want to try their luck.
Finally, no visit to 蓝湖区域公园 would be complete without enjoying time in the water. 湖的两边各有两个游泳区, 游客可以在那里游泳和放松，直到他们准备回家.
It’s easy for anyone looking to get out of the house with their family to have a great day at 蓝湖区域公园. 你是否想徒步旅行, 去钓鱼, 或者在水里悠着点, 蓝湖有适合每个人的东西.
蓝湖地区公园位于俄勒冈州的格雷欣市. 这个公园至少从1960年就有了, when the Metro Region government purchased it for use as a regional recreation area.
今天, Blue Lake features over 1600 acres of land shared between Portland 一般 Electric and Metro Parks, 使之成为波特兰市区最大的公园之一. 该公园也是各种野生动物的家园，包括鹿和鸟类.
The Blue Lake itself sits in the middle of these 1600 acres at an elevation of about 500 feet above sea level. It covers around 300 acres with depths ranging from 30-70 feet deep throughout most of its perimeter, 使这个湖成为该地区最深的湖之一.
蓝湖区域公园 is a great place to spend a day with friends and family. There’s something for everyone at this beautiful park with plenty of activities to choose from. 今天就来看看!
– Hiking: Many well-maintained trails wind their way around the lake and through the surrounding forest.
– Fishing: The park is home to many fish, 包括虹鳟鱼, 大嘴鲈鱼, 和鲶鱼. There are also several well-stocked fishing ponds for those who want to try their luck.
游泳:湖的两边各有两个游泳区, one for children and families with a beach area that’s always staffed by park personnel during open hours.
– Wildlife Viewing: Blue Lake is home to various wildlife, including deer and 鸟.
– Relax in the water at Blue Lake: There are two swimming areas, one on either side of the lake.
– Picnicking: There are several picnic tables located around 蓝湖区域公园.
– Playgrounds: There are several playgrounds located throughout the park.
– Bike Trails: Blue Lake is connected to several other trails that allow visitors easy access to the surrounding area; there are also many well-maintained bike paths throughout the park and its perimeter.
-探索:蓝湖地区公园历史悠久, and there are many remnants of old structures throughout the park’s grounds (such as an old mill).
蓝湖地区公园是数千条鱼的家园, 包括虹鳟鱼, 大嘴鲈鱼, 和鲶鱼. Fishing in the lake is a popular activity for visitors of all ages to 蓝湖区域公园.
Several ponds allow fishermen easy access to their catch throughout the park. 这些池塘大小不一, 但是他们有很多鱼, 包括蓝鳃太阳鱼, 翻车鱼, 和小翻车鱼.
The lake is also home to fish, 包括虹鳟鱼, 大嘴鲈鱼, 和鲶鱼. There are several places around the lake’s perimeter where fishermen can find these fish in depths from 30 to 70 feet deep.
Lake Blue is one of the deepest lakes in the Portland metropolitan area and offers fishermen an excellent opportunity to catch some big fish.
Many well-maintained trails wind their way around the lake and surrounding forest. These trails provide hikers with a variety of different routes to explore.
The park is also home to several miles of bike trails that offer hikers a safe place to walk.
蓝湖区域公园 is a great place to spend the day hiking and exploring.
There is a rich history that can be found throughout the park’s grounds.
– Blue Lake: This lake sits in the middle of 1600 acres at an elevation of about 500 feet above sea level. It covers around 300 acres with depths ranging from 30 to 70 feet deep throughout most of its perimeter, 使这个湖成为波特兰市区最深的湖之一.
– The Old Mill: This mill was once an essential part of the community and is now a popular destination for hikers. It’s located on Gresham Butte, which can be accessed from the park’s main entrance.
– Wildlife: 蓝湖区域公园 is home to various wildlife, including deer, raccoons, and 鸟.
– Playgrounds: There are several playgrounds located throughout the park for children to explore.
– The Dam: This dam was built in 1938 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA) and is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
– The Old Quarry: This quarry was once used to fashion sandstone and stones for building.
蓝湖区域公园 can be found in Gresham, Oregon, about 20 minutes outside Portland. 到那里最简单的方法是通过84号州际公路，东行. 往12号出口走，左转到东北霍根路. Follow the road until it turns into SE Eastman Parkway and then take a right on NW Division Street. Take this to 240th Avenue, where you’ll see 蓝湖区域公园 signs.
营业时间:公园全年开放，从黎明到黄昏. The campground and boat launch is closed during the winter months (November to March). 蓝湖地区公园不收门票.
地址: 美国美景镇蓝湖路NE 21224号，邮编97024
网站: http://oregonmetro.gov / bluelake